Bothered by Arthritis?
Concerned about Heart Disease?
The PRECISION Study is a research study that will compare 3 approved medicines commonly used to treat pain in people who have osteoarthritis (OA) or rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and have or are at risk for heart disease.
Ask Your Doctor About Joining The PRECISION Study
PRECISION stands for Prospective Randomized Evaluation of Celecobix Integrated Safety vs. Ibuprofen Or Naproxen.
Benefits or Participating:
By participating in the PRECISION Study, you will
- Receive study-related check-ups and study medication at no charge
- Obtain study-related medical care during the study
- Help others by contributing to medical research
To participate in the PRECISION Study, you must meet the basic requirements below:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have had OA or RA for at least 6 months
- Have been prescribed regular medication for your OA or RA pain for at least 6 months
- Have or be at high risk for heart disease (for example, if you’ve had a heart attack or stroke, or have diabetes)
The study doctor can tell you if you need all of the requirements.
The 3 approved medicines included in the study are celecoxib (brand name Celebrex), ibuprofen (brand names include Advil, Medipren, Motrin, and Nuprin) and naproxen (Aleve, Anaprox, Naprelan, and Naprosyn).
The PRECISION Study will help doctors learn more about the long-term heart safety of these medicines. The study will help provide the information doctors need to choose the most appropriate pain reliever for their patients who have OA or RA and have or are at risk for heart disease.
About 20,000 people will be participating in the PRECISION Study from countries around the world. See if you qualify.
To see if you qualify for the PRECISION Study, please call our offices at 305-931-8080 or email us at email@example.com