Recipes for a love life
Submitted by: Marc Gittelman
Submitted on: December 20, 2005
Q: How can I revitalize the sexuality in my marriage?
A: You have heard the cliché that there are different strokes for different folks. Nothing could be more true than understanding the individuality of each relationship and the unique things that drive the thrill and excitement of being with your love. One idea might have hit a home run with your last lover and now it barely gets a yawn from your current mate. But certain things are almost universal and I encourage you to consider these items as part of your “Love Recipe.”
Recipe for a man to be a better soul-mate partner:
- Make soulful eye contact. Noncontact communication an can be incredibly exciting and lead to significant anticipation of physical contact.
- Listen, really listen, to your partner and make those moments of communication count.
- Appreciate her works demands/home demands/children demands and make an effort to help and be a part of her team.
- Be sure to tell your partner you really love her and then show her with nonverbal cues such as handholding sensual touching and, of course, gift giving.
Recipe for a woman to be a better soul-mate partner:
- Recognize your man’s genetic deficiency in not being able to listen, understand and react as a woman does.
- Learn how to play with your partner. Consider taking an active part or at least pretend to be interested in sports or activities that he would love to share with you.
- Put away the cotton briefs and wear sexy lingerie.
- Entertain his fun, sexual fantasies and make sure you tell him yours.
- Tell him that he is the greatest lover.
There are some mutual needs as well. Each needs to appreciate their partner from different aspects. Each partner must make an effort to be attractive to the other, and ultimately each will appreciate their terrific sexual partner.